Injury Prevention/Trauma Education Grants
Grant Application Process:
- All applicants must be current members of the NYS Division of the American Trauma Society
- Members may apply for a grant to be used for an injury prevention program or to defer the cost of trauma education programs to meet the standards of the American College of Surgeons. These programs must be open to the region. This grant is not intended to pay the cost of national courses, (ATLS, ATCN, TNCC, TCAR ATS Trauma courses etc.) but to defer the cost of hosting a course.
- Grant applications will be accepted through 7.31.2016
- Submit grant applications via email or fax as directed.
- The ATS board will review grants by 8.31.2016
- The ATS board will award grants by 9.30.2016
- Members who receive grants will be expected to report the outcome of the event/program at the NYS ATS meeting immediately following the event.
Click here for the grant application form